About CARD eLearning
Buy CARD eLearning
the CARD eLearning is 20-hour online training course designed to facilitate effective intervention for children with autism by equipping users with foundational knowledge in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis), autism and research- proven intervention techniques CARD eLearning contains of a set of instructional videos designed to train and prepare you to begin intervention with children with autism and for using Skills®. The course consists of several self-guided lectures on topics such as: What is Autism?, What is ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)?, Skill Repertoire Building (how to teach skills to children with autism), and Behavior Management (how to manage challenging behavior). CARD eLearning is a great companion to the Skills® program, providing essential information about ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) in the treatment of autism.
Research has demonstrated that CARD eLearning is an effective tool for training individuals in ABA principles and procedures (Granpeesheh, Tarbox, Dixon, Peters, Thompson, & Kenzer, 2010).
The CARD eLearning™ curriculum consists of 9 video-based training modules that feature online note taking, quizzes, a final exam and certificate of course completion.
- Introduction to Autism
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Identifying What to Teach and How to Teach it
- The Discrete Trial
- Antecedents, Responses, Consequences
- Skill Repertoire Building Procedures
- Prompting & Fading
- Discrimination Training
- Managing Challenging Behavior
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Data Collection
- Purpose, Types & Methods
- Data Sheets & Graphing
- Graphing Behavior Change
- Analyzing Progress of Learning
- Analyzing Whether Treatments for Challenging Behavior are Successful
- Generalized Behavior Change
Why You Want CARD eLearning
- CARD eLearning is based on over 40 years of research on ABA as an effective treatment for autism.
- CARD eLearning includes real-life video footage of therapists using techniques with children.
- Train your teachers in the comfort of their own classrooms or homes.
- Learn at your own pace: Pause and take notes whenever you want. Watch modules as many times as you want.
- Quizzes are incorporated into each module to test your knowledge, ensuring that you only progress to the next module after demonstrating understanding of concepts.
- Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will receive a certificate of completion.
- Obtain continuing education units (CEU) for the training.
- Track the progress of trainees within the course, including how long it takes them to pass the exam.
- Compare the performance and scores of trainees.
Professionals may obtain multiple-user pricing by clicking here, or by calling 1-877-975-4559
Discounts for multiple users and special organizational pricing available.
All right reserved © 2012 C.A.R.D